Solar energy has always been considered a futuristic idea. Why change what while we are ahead? Well, some people just haven't really grasped the concept. I feel that people need to understand what people are conveying to them. I find that solar energy is a great idea. I believe through cutting edge technology and futuristic mindsets, we can achieve energy optimization using those resources. I feel that if people really want to talk about Solar Energy, and they want to convey valid points of argument, that they should do some research. Solar Energy takes a bunch of heat from people saying that we can't use this stuff during the night, and what people don't understand is that its about a change in their lifestyles. I think people just really can't grasp the fact that changes need to be made, or future events could be disastrous. I think people aren't really concerned about Solar Energy and believe it will just be a quick fix in by the government, which why when change happens, its going to be a mind blowing event. People aren't really prepared for the necessary changes that have to be made, so when they are made, people will find out how screwed they really are.
My feelings about Solar Energy come from quite a bit of selections. I took AP Environmental Sciences in high school for 3 years. I took the same class over and over just because I enjoyed that topic so much. After my first year, I learned many of facts about Solar Energy and decided to start making changes in my lifestyle. Another reason would be the fact that I am interning with a company called Re-Sol-ution. This company is a R&D(Research and Development) company that works on new technological advances into Solar Energy. I've learned about Solar Energy, and its pros and cons. I know both sides of the fence on this topic which makes it a great topic for me to discuss. Additionally, I was privileged to have worked with a Solar Engineer by the name of Clayton Figi. The man was an absolute god when it came Solar Power. The man could point out flaws in almost any designs and could find solutions to most of those flaws. The man['s pride and joy was working with youth like myself in help change design a device that is used now and will be continually used for a long time.
I want my commonplace essay to accomplish what so many people have failed at. I want my essay to convey the right message, and put the word out there for Solar Energy. The first step in change is awareness. We have to make people become aware of their actions and the reactions of the Earth. My essay will prove to people that this isn't just a 2 step process, but a process of many intricate steps that will test some peoples limits. My essay will seem to be more of an informational declaration versus a day time paper, but it will be humorous at times. I want people to read the essay and believe in the topic
Friday, February 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment